Weight: 33.8 oz / 1L
Ingredients: extracted from rice bran oil
- One of the best oils for health, rich in vitamins, and nutrients.
- Meticulous production process
- Made from premium rice, does not contain genetically modified substances
- 100% pure
- Does not contain trans fat, and preservatives
- Maintaining a large amount of 8000 ppm of Oryzanol natural antioxidants contained only in rice
- The level of smoke (Smoking Point, the temperature at which oil starts to burn and smoke) is 470 ° F, suitable for high-temperature cooking methods such as frying, stir-frying, deep frying, and baking.
- Gentle flavor, suitable for salad dressing, dipping, tasting and pasta making.
- High-end selection for people who do not use animal-based cooking oil products
THE EFFECT OF THE RICE OIL
- Contains fats with a balanced content: While olive oil contains a lot of monounsaturated fats, sunflower oil is rich in polyunsaturated fats, rice bran oil contains both of these types with equal content.
- Cardiovascular protection: Rice bran oil contains a lot of oryzanol - antioxidant compounds that reduce the absorption of cholesterol in the body. Therefore, rice bran oil helps maintain blood levels of cholesterol and cardiovascular protection. Oryzanol also helps reduce anxiety and stomach problems.
- Add vitamin E to the body: Tocotrienols rich rice bran oil - fat-soluble compound and converted into vitamin E in the body. This oil also contains a small amount of tocopherol - a form of vitamin E that is good for the body.
- Reducing menopausal symptoms: In menopause, women often get hot and uncomfortable. According to one study, more than 90% of menopausal women when using rice bran oil manage to suppress anger, impatience and associated symptoms.
- Stable Cholesterol: In rice bran oil has a single saturated fat content, poly saturated is better than other oils. These fats help stabilize and maintain cholesterol in the body.
- Reduced cancer risk: With ingredients rich in vitamin E, tocopherol and tocotrieno, it helps to limit the activity of free radicals, reducing the formation of cancer cells.